1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Replace blue & me in warranty

Discussion in 'Blue and Me' started by prihir, Apr 30, 2012.

1. prihir

prihir Amatore

3[SUP]rd[/SUP] service done on 29100 km, but man was not available who know Examiner programming for removing service schedule form car system.

After some days sent car for removing service schedule at that time bleu and me not worked and ODO km blinking. In between those days blue & me work stopped, Service schedule removed but ODO km still blinking and Blue and me not worked. SM asked there was some error which is not removed form us so please sent car to other TASS which is far 90 km from my town.

On 26[SUP]th[/SUP] April visited to Other TASS at Rajkot (SPEEDWELL MOTORS). All ready talked with TASS’s Manager about this issue be for visit. Immediately SA took my car in workshop and start worked on it. He ask within 15-20 minuets he will finish his work.

They worked very hard (as I saw form glass) but after half an hour they inform me that The BLUE & ME is damaged and they have to replace it. For that they will take another 30-45 minutes.

After around an hour they give back my car with replace new Blue & ME. :p SM ask me the unit is costly around 13-14 K, But your car in warranty so not charges for you. I impressed because they can not any thing accept sighed on Gate Pass, also done grate job in short time.:clap

When car given to me all issue is solved. ODO stopped blinking and blue and me worked again, as I ma in hurry only checked with USB port it was detect pen drive. ODO is 33100 km.