1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Rent-A-Car for Rajasthan and Agra Trip

Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by pra.agar, Sep 1, 2015.

1. pra.agar

pra.agar Regolare

Bangalore
    This November I'm travelling to Rajasthan and Agra, UP and Need to book a Car with chauffeur for all this locations. It's a 7 days tour and we will be entering Rajasthan and UP state. No Self-drive :(

1) What all things needs to be considered while booking a Car?
    2) I've a quotation of 11 Rs/KM + 250KM/day + 200 chauffeur charges for Innova AC Car. Is this good enough?
  2. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    @pra.agar

Man when is that trip of yours? Coz I am on a Rajasthan trip in November starting 13 to 21st. Visiting 6 places namely - Jaipur, Bikaner, Jaisalmer, Jodhpur, Mt Abu and Udaipur. I have booked through a tour operator who is providing me with a AC Indica for throughout the trip inclusive in the tour cost.
  3. pra.agar

pra.agar Regolare

Bangalore
    @ghodlur My Trip is from 21st - 28th Nov Starting from Jaipur.
  4. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Aww. Thats bad luck. But anyways my tour ends in Udaipur from where I catch a train back to Mumbai. Regarding your query about car rentals, googling actually give a lot of options. But I think you should stick to reputed ones like Avis or Hertz if they offer the chauffeured services.
    pra.agar likes this.