1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Renault showcases NEW Fluence

Discussion in 'Non FIAT Cars and two wheelers' started by ansal11, May 10, 2011.

1. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Renault India showcases Fluence

Renault will commence its second innings in India with the launch of its Fluence saloon.

Here are the pictures.

01-dl_061026.jpg

02-dl_061025.jpg

04-dl_061038.jpg

06-dl_061040.jpg

10-dl_061054.jpg

11-dl_061106.jpg
  2. the prices are
    12.5 lakhs for the diesel(only one model)
    and 13.7 lakhs for the petrol(topend)
    the top end petrol has got all the frills and is a CVT autoamtic.
    the dieseldoes not even get a leather steering and leather gear knob.

the diesel lacks outright low end thump as per the reviews.
    the diesel is 1.5dci seen in logan(verito) and the micra in a higher tune of power(105 ps)
    the petrol engine is a 2 liter NA engine with 140ps on tap.
    as per the reviews the car is spacious
    Last edited: May 10, 2011
  3. Cubbie

Cubbie Superiore

Bangalore
    I do like the styling of this car and would love to test drive in near future. Do we have specifications as well? Cheers
  4. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    In todays world where designers are struggling to come out with nice curves n lines..renault has done it 85% ryt..i personally like this car for its styling but cant comment on the drive quality and handling part..topend trim seems to be costly for a brand like renault..is this the CBU?? no variants??

P.S :

Might consider this ride as my second purchase anyday :D
  5. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    1.5DCi engine with 105hp. This engine is not sufficient for this car. The car looks good. Fluence will have future like what FIAT Linea. A great looking car with underpowered engine.
  6. pioneeraaron
    the car is ckd. it is impssible for a cbu for reanult at this stage.. that is being assembled in the renault-nissan plant in tamil nadu.

kedar
    105 is underpowered... the driveability is a lso a issue as per the likes of sirish chandran and homraj.........
  7. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    beautiful car i must say. it looks very big too. after linea the looks which i liked at that of this car.
  8. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    For me, thes Rear look is a killer than the front look, Also has a strong feel but not as macho as the Linea....
  9. abk1980

abk1980 Amatore

Mumbai
    Looks killer, especially the rear.
    Pricing also looks killer, especially for its sales. :D
    105hp at 13.7lacs ex-showroom should not move at all, irrespective of ride and handling.
  10. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    I'm not a fan of its looks. It looks somewhat better in these pics. In the flesh, i dont think it'll look even half as good.

And it sports the Renault-Nissan's "family" engine. The K9K engine. Also found in the Micra and Logan and many others internationally. Its upto Renault whether they can get the best out of the engine like Toyota do out of their 88bhp 1.4 D4D engine.

The pricing is at par for the segment. Cruze leads the sales in the segment. And its not aimed at Cruze, so if Renault can persuade the potential Civic and the Altis D buyer, they just might scrape through.

Skoda is plagued by its A.S.S etc , else the Laura is a genuinely nice car.

Gurjinder.