1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Renault - Nissan k9k Engine to compete MJD's

Discussion in 'Non FIAT Cars and two wheelers' started by zenwalker, Mar 2, 2013.

1. Akshay4384

Akshay4384 Superiore

I hope you understand that the M5 can still seat 4-5 in comfort,almost like your regular 5 series,and still keep up with the one off unsuspecting supercar.
    Are you aware of the concept called Sleeper?.
    M5 is the perfect sleeper out there.
    And there is a difference in 85000 and 160000 Euros,almost like double-ehh
    Last edited: May 24, 2013
  2. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

No it can't keep up with a supercar. Google the track times & you will come to know what a supercar & saloon turns out.
    Generally, A supercar with lot lesser power will easily beat any saloon hands down on a ckt.

For 4-5 people sitting inside an M5, that's exactly where i am questioning M5 existence. Why not call it 5 or 7 series sport:confused:?
    It is still a four door car which is expensive like other executive saloons with same performance.

Ferrari is a dream come true, those screaming engines enough to scare the kids next block, filled with histroy & passion. Never compare it with anything. For me, if i have the money & If anything comes at 1/3rd of the price of a Ferrari, i will rush to buy a Ferrari. That is another thing that i should be in the list of Ferrari's preferred buyers made out of a lucky draw.

- - - Merged Post - - -

I think, i made you understand my point finally. M5 is not an executive saloon because of that "M badging". Being a performance car, it is not faster than other executive saloons on circuits or flat out. To each his own, i feel that BMW should show guts to make a true performance car than such efforts.
  3. bhai

bhai Esperto

Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    One hidden truth. People have secret desire to owe fiat car.
    But they avoid. Side effects of Fiat cars.

Poor ASS , less no. of ASS station, spare parts scarcity & at last low resale value.

To purchase Fiat cars is like visiting in Red Light Area.
    1 person likes this.
  4. Bhai,
    Zen already brought rhe car.