1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Renault Dusters go Off-road.

Discussion in 'Non FIAT Cars and two wheelers' started by C_S, Dec 17, 2013.

1. C_S

C_S Amatore

Bangalore
    Friends,

Follow the link (Team BHP) Renault Duster Off-Road Excursions, by Khivraj Pearl (Dealer) - Team-BHP, where Renault Dusters were taken off road to demonstrate its Off-road capabilities.

I thought this was a nice initiative towards building the brand and creating awareness. Looking at the pictures, "Is duster a good off-roader" i am not convinced (I have only watched these on TV, no personal experience)... the experts can throw some light..

Wish Fiat could invest in to something similar ...
  2. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore
    FIAT has always been ahead of time, 1.9 D, 1.6 MPFI Petrol, 1.3 MJD ,TJet, Blue & Me very few to name

We did had Adventure now other companies are launching this kind of Avatar. FIAT should come up with Adventure with 1.6 MJD and if possible a 4 X 4 version
    2 people like this.
  3. Duster is a car in disguised as SUV.
  4. C_S

C_S Amatore

Bangalore
    Yes, i agree, it behaves like a car. The way a Mahindra drives and the way Duster drives is very different.

@ Vasudev, I meant the investment from Fiat or any dealer to create awareness on the brand.. .. well the new cars/vehicles will definitely help..