1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Renault Duster

Discussion in 'Non FIAT Cars and two wheelers' started by ramjn, Jun 26, 2012.

1. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    But, I doubt it will ever make it in the taxi segment. It is a 5 seater after all. The way Renault marketed this product is brilliant than the product itself. That is the reason for this 4k so called pre-booking.
    1 person likes this.
  2. jumu

jumu Superiore

Chennai
    Ranjn,

When are you bringing the Duster into your stable?. I dont think you can wait any longer. It seems to be in your heart already. :-D

Abdul
  3. singh

singh Amatore

Mohali
    Saw the DUSTER today , and it really deserve admiration . You cant get more bang for buck . Its size is good , may be little more than yeti . Interiors are basic but dont spoil the show . I personally want this car to be a Hit .
    Dint got chance to drive , but it do looks cool , much better than over rated Safari , Scorpio or xuv500.
    85 PS RxL Diesel is 10 lakh 10k more for reg in mohali . And it has all safety features.
  4. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
  5. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    Going for the test drive tomorrow! :D
  6. SoumenPaul

SoumenPaul Regolare

Bangalore
    Was trying to visualize the size of the DUSTER, did not find any picture side by side of Scorpio or Safari.
    Did some copy paste :), please comment who has seen it in flesh.
    MnD.jpg
    1 person likes this.
  7. The more he hates it the more he would be attracted is what my guess. :p

BTW, I saw a duster on road today. If I need to upgrade to a bigger car, I would surely go for a duster instead of going for a sedan. Owning a SUV is a different feel, feeling top of all. I wouldn't mind to simply keep my brain at home and just take the heart along to book a Duster if I need an upgrade. I am not sure if I wud say the same after a test drive tomorrow most probably. And also planning to book a duster tomorrow for my dad. I mean a Jopasu Duster. :)
    1 person likes this.
  8. SoumenPaul

SoumenPaul Regolare

Bangalore
    Checked in Racechip.de and found that the tuning box for 1.5 dCi 110PS/240 Nm increases the o/p to 139 PS/306 Nm, thats a good increase and somewhat matches the o/p of Scorpio/Safari by spending another 129 Euro :) . So top end DUSTER with racechip is indeed a formidable rival for Scorpio/Safari !!
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2012
  9. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    I already own one. I also meant the Jopasu Duster :D. I am more than happy with it.
    2 people like this.
  10. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Duster is something that one use once in a while and related to allergy. I was wondering what is the logic behind that name. May be it has some different meaning in French.