1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Renault Duster

Discussion in 'Non FIAT Cars and two wheelers' started by ramjn, Jun 26, 2012.

1. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Just imagine, how would a Red or Black Duster would look like. This brown is less aggressive IMO.
  2. vijays777

vijays777 Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    I hate duster back , even i can accept XUV500 when i see duster.
  3. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Duster launch tomorrow

Duster is being launched tomorrow.

banner.jpg
    4 people like this.
  4. Pauleralil

Pauleralil Regolare

Kochi/Bangalore
    What an awesome topic you start @ramjn...

FIAT, XUV and Duster all vehicles which were under my consideration while buying.. I missed the XUV 500 by a whisker as i thought XUV 500 would be positioned above 15lks segment closer to Toyota Fortuner.. With my budget limited to 10lks i went for the best in the segment in that price.. The FIAT Linea.. no regrets on that decision but still would have gone for XUV only if i had know it would be available at 11 lks.. I still feel sad abt that..

Now coming to the topic Duster: is one hell off macho vehicle when it comes in the looks dept.. Its just scintillating to watch this beautiful SUV for a price ranging bet 7-12 lks. 12 lkhs is too high but if renault gets the pricing right and limit it to 10-11lks they have a winner for sure.. Also point to note is they are claiming a mileage of 19.4kmpl for D110 and 20.5 for D 85.. we indian buy anything which are fuel efficient even if they are the worst designed vehicles ( e.g alto, verito, old dzire)

D85 may be something which i am looking out for personal use in bangalore :) hoping for the an aggressive pricing from Renault..
    2 people like this.
  5. saipv

saipv Amatore

Last edited: Jul 4, 2012
  6. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    2 people like this.
  7. Pauleralil

Pauleralil Regolare

Kochi/Bangalore
    Killer pricing I would say.. All the poor souls who booked a Maruti dzire would be crying now.. just look at the price difference btw dzire top end and Renault duster 85ps top end.. Bet renault would get atleast 10k booking in a few days time..

Will take a test drive soon.. i.e. if a vehicle is available for a TD:cool:
  8. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Very disappointing pricing. It would have been VFM if the top end Diesel made available for 11-11.5L OTR in Chennai. Now that the ex-showroom cost of Delhi itself is 10.99, for Chennai it may be 11.2 and around 12.7L OTR in Chennai. Spend another lakh and get a proper 7 seater SUV with 140bhp of power and with loads of features and with excellent service backup. Yes, XUV500 W6 costs 14L OTR in Chennai.

Renault totally has 5 sales and service centres in TN (2 in Chennai, 1 each in Trichy, Coimbatore and Salem).
  9. Pauleralil

Pauleralil Regolare

Kochi/Bangalore
    The 85 ps with op pack seems to a good buy i guess :)