1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Remote locking Cost ??(Fiat Punto Active - 2013)

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by samurai, Oct 28, 2013.

1. samurai

samurai Timido

chennai
    Hi,

Anyone please let me know the cost for adding Remote locking in GP active ??

Thank you !!
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
  3. hotkar

hotkar Timido

bangalore
  4. vtlreja2

vtlreja2 Amatore

rajkot
    mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    well i got it done for 5k in my active, dealer was quoting for 8k but finally agreed for 5k,

Note that the autocop xs remote is facing some troubles so FASS is now fitting of fiat genuine remote lock.
  5. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    FIAT Grande Punto Active 2013 is equipped with a manual central locking already. From 2009 to 2011, it came without manual central locking for which the remotelocking used to cost Rs8.5k (approx).

Fiat Grande Punto Active: Remote control central locking system kit

For 2009-2011 Dynamic model of Punto as well as 2012 and 2013 Punto active (i.e. all models equipped with a manual central locking), the remote locking kit costs around Rs4.5k as per 99rpm.com

Fiat Grande Punto Dynamic: Remote control central locking system kit

The major issue with this remote locking (as seen with every aftermarket remote locking as well) is that the doors autolock after 30 seconds even if the key is inside.

In Punto Emotion and Punto Dynamic 2012 onwards, the inbuilt remote locking with foldable key has no such nuisance.

The only time it autolocks after 30 seconds is in case you unlock the car but do not open any door over the next 30 seconds, then as a safety measure it will relock itself.

I want my car to lock itself only based on speed input (e.g. above 20kmph).