1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Remap- Tune-O-Tronics, Pete's, WolfMoto, Code6, Kiirus?

Discussion in 'Engine and Drivetrain' started by nishkamm, May 13, 2015.

1. Deepak

Deepak Regolare

Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    @kunwar.g @Pradeepms
    I believe maps by Vizu are developed in UK. So the guy from any remote location connect to their server, downloads the map onto your vehicle. So there could be two possibilities here.
    1. Maps are genuine , but the person working from the remote location(blore) has no idea on what that particular map is doing.
    2. Maps are fake so the person has no idea. :)

But IMO Viezu seem to be only ISO certified remap org in the world. I believe there should be some justice to that certification. It may be a case where the Organisation is lagging in training their staff about their product. I may be wrong though.
    Pradeepms likes this.
  2. kunwar.g

kunwar.g Superiore

Grande Punto 1.3
    Any idea what is the Iso certification for? There are over a hundred different of them.
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 26, 2015 ---
    Visited the Veizu parent website and they are ISO 9001 certified which certification for Quality Management which has the below objectives and probably why the company is so well known in its area of expertise
    • save money
    • increase profit
    • win more business
    • satisfy more customers
    Also, this certification that Veizu has is not from ISO but by BSI group. Just that the certification guidelines are still the same. The guidelines are going to be revised in Sep 2015. Am sure Veizu will be able to retain the certification even post that.

If the company has failed to train its Bangalore resource surely there is a gap somewhere. Either the person is just trying to cash in on the brand name without putting in any effort in gaining knowledge and only aiming at customers who get awed by the brand name and the fact that its a UK ( gora country ) based company.
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2015
    Pradeepms likes this.
  3. Pradeepms

Pradeepms Amatore

Mysore, Karanataka
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Thanks guys @whitepunto76 @kunwar.g @KKAUL @Deepak

I will just try to figure out details as said by whitepunto and try to talk to @gurjinder
    My friend is 2nd or 3rd owner and it was with my friend's brother and car has not been maintained well and as I said engine work has been done some 6 months back.
    kunwar.g and Deepak like this.