1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Remap of Punto at FIAT

Discussion in 'Engine Compartment' started by Sat-Chit-ananda, Sep 22, 2011.

1. Aniket

Aniket Superiore

Thane, Mumbai
    i was busy that time when u called me after that i received ur sms so i called you but ur busy on other call around half n hour i tried , after that i saw u last monday near r mall mulund i called u but again my call was on waiting , after that i didn`t tried . . . . . .
  2. kailashnj

kailashnj Amatore

That's cool aniket, but tell me what was the issue that you have with your ABS for which they gave you an ecu update, probably that will help many others too.
  3. Yes Ankit ! did you had any complaints about ABS ? ABS lamp glowing ? This is intresting !
    In general this ABS is managed by a different ECU ( not engine ECU )..you should have asked them for more reasons for replacing ECU.
  4. I've problem in my ECU, need to remap the ECU. Can you please help me on this. I live on Chennai which service station can I Go.

---------- Post added at 06:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 PM ----------

I need to remap ECU, I'm in chennai can you please suggest the dealer who will do the ECU remap for mileage.

5. mohit chauhan

mohit chauhan Timido

Grande Punto 1.4
    Hi aniket please provide the software number for ecu upgrade.
  6. rider16

rider16 Amatore

Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    To the best of my knowledge, there has never been any remaps/upgrade maps from fiat for the diesel engines (75/90HP). If they did have it, then the palio stile 1.3L mjd and the Fiat 500 1.3L mjds, that come pre tuned to suit european fuel wont run that harsh. They would have put in an upgrade map to suit fuel available in India.

Those two cars still run really rought/harsh.

the changes to the 2011 from 2010 and 2012 cars then punto evo is the weight reduction they have been steadily doing. The punto evo is now a pretty light weight car. If some one can weigh 2009/2010 car vs 2011 vs 2012 vs punto evo they will be Shocked none the less.
  7. Dinesh Kumar

Dinesh Kumar Novizio

Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    The service center recently applied a patch( software remap I guess) for the 3rd gear jerking problem and after it the car is noticeably responsive and smooth. AFAIK this is the only software update from Fiat officially.

BTW the kerb weight of Punto (mjd) emotion is 1190 and sports is 1198 kg's.
  8. rider16

rider16 Amatore

Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Any clue on the previous models I mentioned above?