1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Remap - Discussion

Discussion in 'Engine Compartment' started by Sat-Chit-ananda, Apr 16, 2013.

1. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Sure will get in touch with you.

You meant VGT I guess. But by any chance do you have the graphs for the power and torque for the set up you have?
  2. Mine is 76 BHP car before remap it has only FGT so push will be more than VGT, I don't have one but hey you can drive my car and find it out that's the real test.
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2013
  3. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Sat, what is the cost of remap from Tune-o-tronics?
  4. Ravi,

Siddharth gives the price after hearing the requirements, it will be any where between 20-27K,but can't disclose mine as it against the agreed terms with TOT.
    They also gave offers some time back.
    -Sat
    2 people like this.
  5. bna

bna Novizio

Bangalore
    @ nkrishnap

I have a remapped linea. Let me know if you would like to take a test drive. Got it remapped from TOT.
    Car has clocked more than 12k post remap. Runs like a dream.
  6. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    If many people here are keen on remap, probably TOT can be approached as a group and negotiate a deal.
    2 people like this.
  7. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    Sat, have you tested the top speed of your punto post remap?
  8. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Perfect, nothing like this. Will pm you for more details and we will set up some time for testing.
  9. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

As far as my experience goes, the VGT packs in more punch than the FGT, unless something is wrong with my 75HP. Maybe I need to visit Harish soon. ;)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
  10. I have touched 180 KMPH several times but it is difficult to get such roads.190 should be possible.

- - - Merged Post - - -

May be in stock VGT makes the power delivery very linear but FGT tends to not so linear.