1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Remap - Discussion

Discussion in 'Engine Compartment' started by Sat-Chit-ananda, Apr 16, 2013.

1. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    Mine is pretty similar to Sat's as well but its slightly more aggressively done on the mid range .
    Mine and sat's might probably be 10% different that's all . Nothing much you can make out between the 2 .

But dont go by what we say, your style is different and your needs might be different so spend sometime now to feel how you drive and where exactly you feel you need more/less power or torque.
    Then decide on what to be done with the remap.
    I hope you are not expecting a bugatti veyron to come out of your MJD.

Finally, dont forget to post your initial review. Please keep a special note on NVH levels. That's really something everyone is curious about and when you get the chance to speak to vivek do ask him his thoughts on NVH reduction!
  2. nareshov

nareshov

Bangalore
    Count me in!
  3. Is Yashus also in list for remap? He spoke to me few weeks back.
  4. ramvignesh

ramvignesh Amatore

Chennai
    I felt the same with a Swift. Hate those speed breakers. But while on 4th or 5th I could catch up easily. Over 100+ I could easily overtake a swift's acceleration.
    With Rapid, he would have been driving alone while you are travelling on full load ?

- - - Merged Post - - -

I would be interested. What would be the deal? Would he come to Chennai?

- - - Merged Post - - -

Following is from Autocarindia review of 2012 linea -
    "revisions to the state of tune of the 92bhp diesel engine. Fiat’s diesel still feels a bit rattley at idle, however, and you still have to work the gearbox and accelerator to extract any performance from it"
  5. 5u3zEr0

5u3zEr0 Regolare

Madras
    Linea T-Jet
    Read through the whole thread but did not find any references to a remapped Thunderjet. Anybody on the forum done it yet?
  6. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    You mean Tjet, I think the question is does it need it that desperately. Maybe in the very early RPM range where some magic could be done.
  7. 5u3zEr0

5u3zEr0 Regolare

Madras
    Linea T-Jet
    Yes, I meant the Tjet. More power is always a good thing isnt it :D !? Looking at improving the middle and top end where I usually drive and I had a chat with Tune o Tronics yesterday about it. Need to decide in the next couple of weeks.
    varunrtr likes this.