1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Remap - Discussion

Discussion in 'Engine Compartment' started by Sat-Chit-ananda, Apr 16, 2013.

1. Get a remap for your car and see what is potential this laggard engine has.
  2. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Excuse for the OT Post:

I will need to get a drive in your car to see how much the remap as help. I may join the remap bandwagon too.
  3. By all means you are welcome, I stay near uttrahalli, weekends ia kind of free.
  4. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    OT: it does make a fair bit of difference! this sunday after the meet I drove Sat's punto just to observe the difference.. i was able to touch 100 from 0 in 13.xx seconds for which my stock punto took 16.35 secs (in multiple attempts using android s/w @at empty straight stretch) . The difference in acceleration is noticeable post 3000 rpm
    1 person likes this.
  5. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Thats good to hear. I actually had a chat with the Tune O Tronic guys. What I am looking at is improved in the 1500-3000 rpm range to improve torque and power as thats the rpm most of the time the car spends. Though I would not mind improvements upto 4000 rpm.
  6. I got flat torque from 1100 to 2000 RPM, slight increase in torque between 2000 to 2400 RPM,car starts growl after 2400 RPM all they way upto 4800 RPM ,although it reaches upto 5500 RPM not much of difference after 4800 RPM.

I wanted midrange and highend tuned.
    -Sat

- - - Merged Post - - -

Gurjinder sorry, I just saw your post after I posted , can you please make post #571 onwards as new thread, may titled as Remap - Go or not to go.
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  7. rudresh

rudresh Regolare

Hyderabad, India
    How much help will be on a 75BHP after remap. How far it can be tuned?
  8. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    Hi Sat, Do you see any drop in mileage after the remap ..?
  9. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    do you mean to ask what are the BHP/Torque figures post remap? whatever has been posted so far is about 75 BHP only
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2013
  10. rudresh

rudresh Regolare

Hyderabad, India
    Oh I thought about 90BHP. My question was how much power/torque can be achieved with remap of 75bhp FGT engine. How much it will be fruitful/beneficial will be after remap. I might opt for my dynamic variant in future.