1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Remap - Code6 for my Linea

Discussion in 'Engine and Drivetrain' started by harryaviator, Jul 9, 2015.

1. harryaviator

harryaviator Regolare

kochi
    kochi
    Linea 1.3
    Binoj john - will work wonders on a 75hp fgt.
  2. harryaviator

harryaviator Regolare

kochi
    kochi
    Linea 1.3
    Incase u don't like it... Get it mapped back to stock and continue. Negotiate for a one week clause
  3. KPR

KPR Regolare

TN
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    @harryaviator Any further updates on how code6 is performing? It's been more than a year since your linea got remapped.
  4. Johnycomelate

Johnycomelate Novizio

Kochi
    :shy: Hello Enthus & Geeks ! been reading up about new lines 125s and learn that it is basically old TJet engine. I have a 2011 Linea TJet Plus in great condition. My question is if it is possible to tweak my engine to 125s level through mechanical/software changes ?
  5. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    You could remap your car without any mechanical changes. Since you are in Kochi, you have got some good options there. :)
  6. moksh

moksh Regolare

Mumbai/Germany
    Linea 1.3
    @Johnycomelate Why 125 when 140-150 hp is possible . There are lot of mappers in india contact the best one.
  7. V. K. Pasupathy

V. K. Pasupathy Amatore

Karur, Tamil Nadu, India
    Karur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    @harryaviator You are yet to comment on any change in long term fuel efficiency observed post remap. If you would throw some light, it will be beneficial for all of those here looking for a remap.
  8. Johnycomelate

Johnycomelate Novizio

Kochi
    Thanks ramjn ! Another point here pls. A statement in wolf website says "Manufacturers always limit the performance of Turbo to increase engine life and reliability" Would this mean that mapping eventually affect engine life & reliability ?
    V. K. Pasupathy likes this.
  9. Turbothinghy

Turbothinghy Superiore

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Yes remapping will affect the engine and turbo life, but how much, depends on the kind of tune, kind of care taken, the way its driven etc. A stock car can also develop early engine/turbo failure.
  10. harryaviator

harryaviator Regolare

kochi
    kochi
    Linea 1.3
    sorry guys. have been out of the country for about 06 months. The cars been doing fine, with absolutely no issues.till date no errors have creeped in.Efficiency is the same, nothing much has changed. Driveability is the biggest plus factor.
    Turbothinghy likes this.