1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Remap Bravo Tjet 150 From Brazil

Discussion in 'Modifications & Tuning' started by Jose PIres, Mar 10, 2017.

1. Jose PIres

Jose PIres Timido

Brasil
    Punto Abarth
    Hi Guys, how are you?

I would like to change experiences about remap for this engine. I have some files, if someone have interest i can send. Maybe we have new ideas for gain performance for ours tjets.

Best Regards.

Jose Pires

2. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    I am not sure how you can collaborate unless some members are themselves into altering and testing maps.

You can although contact wolfmoto team or ToT (tune o tronics) to check and understand if they would be interested in experimenting.?

Which turbo model are you having on your tjet? And what alterations experiments have you done.

Jose PIres likes this.
  3. Jose PIres

Jose PIres Timido

Brasil
    Punto Abarth
    Hi @asimpleson, how are you?

Certainly new ideas are welcome.
    My car runs with 185cv, only with remap and sports filter. But something strange happens, at least in the Brazilian tjets: between 3000 and 3600rpm happens a slight loss of power, to after gaining power again.

If someone from the forum has a modified file it is possible to compare and identify where this occurs.

If anyone wants, I can even make a map based on mine, it was very good, tested in dynamometer, but if I could take that little lag, it would be perfect.

Thank you.

Best Regards.

Jose Pires

4. Barani

Barani Amatore

SG / Coimbatore
    Linea T-Jet
    Jose , Hope you don't mind sharing dynamo meter details in this forum if you have. Would be interested to see the graph for TJET.

But in India none of the FIAT cars come up with 180 HP (Hope CV is HP ?) Even stock map of Bravo will be like a remap even for the likes of ABARTH PUNTO here (stock map here is 145 HP only) :). Also the associated Hardware (Turbo and head) also needs to be factored for cars in India in increases in HP to the likes of BRAVO in your country.

Thought not relevant for this thread,

Even I am trying to put my car (TJET 1.4) in a dynamo meter and not sure who provides these service in Chennai or in Coimbatore (at least to my knowledge none).

asimpleson likes this.
  5. Racing_2012

Racing_2012 Amatore

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Barani likes this.
  6. Barani

Barani Amatore

SG / Coimbatore
    Linea T-Jet
    Thanks @Racing_2012 . I am not sure whether this was the same guy who relocated to Chennai some time back.
    if still available. will try to contact them.

Racing_2012 likes this.
  7. Racing_2012

Racing_2012 Amatore

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @Barani one more for you, my enquiry with RRP

Our Dyno has been moved to our Coimbatore facility. We would require your car here to carry out your test.
    We charge Rs.4,500/- for a session which would include 6 power runs.
    Please call us at +91 96863 39999 to book your slot.

Kind regards,

Team RRP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Barani likes this.