1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Regarding TFI START Page.

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Improvements' started by Shadowfax, Dec 29, 2012.

1. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    You surely hit on head at the right time sir :) Surely a smart person :)

Let me say one more thing honestly. I directly do not do any UI design nor am i part of Usability team. But yes at my company for my product as my job role (core back end developer) i have to deal with Usability team for giving good face lifts for the product we deliver to our customers. So spending less time with that team i am able to understand bits and pieces of usability principles.

As part of your suggestion, ill contact my friend in that team and see if he can give me some suggestion about Coloring scheme for TFI. Meanwhile, ill visit many websites for some ideas. :) Sure ill take this imitative and do some work on it whenever i get time :)
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2012
  2. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    A plan is already in the pipeline to refresh the Home Page layout ;)
  3. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    I think Content + Presentation both are important.
  4. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Very true. It is presentation that gets people to have a second look and it is content that gets them to stay. Of late, after seeing the kind of posts that some people are making - I may be wrong here - I am starting to understand the perspective of other forum being fussy about what they allow one to post and what they do not :D

Rajan
    1 person likes this.