1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Regarding Petrol vs Diesel Car

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by sdeepu2u, Nov 26, 2010.

1. Bala

Bala Esperto

Question number 3.unused for 3 months?????!!!!,my MJD Linea when remained unused for 2 weeks,the battery failed twice and had to be jumpstarted,so 3 months?????????!!!.
    Regarding petrol vs diesel,it's a different story with FIAT cars that thought you would have calculated 1000km/months usage,it will change once you own a FIAT car and you might begin to feel that you should have gone for diesel car with so much running,these cars addictive and will keep you on roads even if not necessary!
    This is my first diesel car and it has saved a lot of money in fuel bills,add to it lots of lovely torque.
  2. amolmane

amolmane Guest

Battery drained within only 2 weeks ? :shocked

My Petrol Uno was off road for 2 months due to non-availability of Ignition Lock & Switch Assly.

When we install spare parts, It started with only one stroke of Starter :wow
  3. sahdk

sahdk Novizio

Navi Mumbai
    Bala, I don't believe this, due to some reason, my linea MJD was lying for over a month, today after I read this, wanted to check, it started normally with no fuss....