1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

regarding paint job

Discussion in 'Exteriors / Body' started by Suraj Dhillon, Jun 12, 2013.

1. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Hmm. I have nothing to comment. Please check with them immediately.
  2. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    Before going with insurance just check how much it will cost for you to get it repainted.
    If the cost is under 10K then I wouldn't advice insurance on this as the NCB you get in the subsequent year will reduce depending on the model of your car.
    So think about it first before you go in for insurance and use it when its most needed.
    If possible please post a picture of the scratches so that others can also take a look and suggest the best approach.

More often than not you can actually paint it yourself with 'compaint' ,should the scratches be small.
    For more info we would need pictures

- - - Merged Post - - -

Forgot to add, Depending on the company multiple claims in the same year might not be allowed either so in case something happens later in your insurance cycle which would really need the help of insurance then you will be at a loss.

So think before you apply for insurance

- - - Merged Post - - -

Forgot to add, Depending on the company multiple claims in the same year might not be allowed either so in case something happens later in your insurance cycle which would really need the help of insurance then you will be at a loss.

So think before you apply for insurance
  3. Suraj Dhillon

Suraj Dhillon Novizio

amritsar
    i will post when my car will b back from FASS, its there since 25days for ac repair. according to me due to scratch lines all doors, bonnet, boot is to be painted. lines are deep and they start from front door to the boot. i think my policy provide multiple claims.