1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

regarding paint job

Discussion in 'Exteriors / Body' started by Suraj Dhillon, Jun 12, 2013.

1. Suraj Dhillon

Suraj Dhillon Novizio

amritsar
    my black fiat linea mjd is scratched by children all around, i want to know two thing
    1. should i get my car painted from fiat service station or Bosch, whose paint job is better.
    2. are this thing covered under insurance. front, back,left right, every part except roof is scratched by children.
  2. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Ohh thats so sad.

Yes they are covered under insurance.

Are the chrome lines intact or they are also got some damage as it is one of the expensive part of Linea.
  3. prashantgupta84

prashantgupta84 Regolare

New Delhi
    Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.3
    same here my car is scratched all over......and some are intentional ....i hate delhi people..........
  4. Suraj Dhillon

Suraj Dhillon Novizio

amritsar
    chrome lines are intact. can u tell either BOSCH paint job is better than FIAT service station
  5. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    FIAT factory paint is anytime better than Bosch. If I am not wrong most of them use Dupont paint.

Checkout the price difference and if there is too much price difference then go with Bosch as they are reputed in servicing the cars.
  6. Suraj Dhillon

Suraj Dhillon Novizio

amritsar
    i will go for insurance, so price doesnt matter, main matter is paint quality
  7. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    In that case I strongly suggest you to get this work done from authorized F.A.S.S. and cause you dont need to worry about paint quality.

I replaced my Punto's rear bumper and I am happy with the paint quality.
  8. Suraj Dhillon

Suraj Dhillon Novizio

amritsar
    and does insurance covers scratches(long lines) on cars?
  9. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    This is doubtful. But, check with your insurance and tell them the situation. Where do you have your insurance?
  10. Suraj Dhillon

Suraj Dhillon Novizio

amritsar
    royal sundram is the company.