1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

regarding blue and me...

Discussion in 'Blue and Me' started by arunfbtr, May 20, 2012.

1. arunfbtr

arunfbtr Timido

kalpakkam
    Dear Fiat
    im using a fiat punto 1.3mjd,2011 model.if i select to play mp3 songs from blue and me, the 1st song alone singing,but the next track is not moved automatically. how to solve this. pls help me friends
  2. Jotinder

Jotinder Regolare

New Delhi
    Linea 1.3
    Please use Voice command "Loop Off" or under mediaplayer menu you have option to turn it off.
  3. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

what did u mean by playing mp3 using Blue and me..din't quite understand you..

did u mean playing using voice commands
  4. anand3690

anand3690 Timido

Pune
    Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hello,

I have a query regarding the music system manufacturer (Pioneer, Kenwood) for the Blue&Me who is the manufacturer of the system?
  5. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

Chennai
    Mine is Alfa Romeo LOL.
  6. clash81

clash81 Regolare

Bangalore
    Last edited: May 21, 2012
  7. arunfbtr

arunfbtr Timido

kalpakkam
    it helped...thanks...

dear Friend
    as per ur advice....i followed(loop off)and then formatted the pendrive..its working good now...thanks a lot my dear friend....

---------- Post added at 09:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

since i had programmed such that, the moment i put ON the key, media player opens automatically....the pbm was,the 1st song alone repeating...without moving to the next song(track)i have to click next for the next song....now its solved by a fnd's advice...thanks for ur care....
  8. Jotinder

Jotinder Regolare

New Delhi
    Linea 1.3
    Your Welcome :), Enjoy your car.
  9. vivekrj.dieselhead

vivekrj.dieselhead Regolare

delhi
    Is there anybody who have successfully installed ECO Drive and blue & me 5.5 ,5.6 on their punto. I have tried to install eco drive & b&me 5.6 but did not succeeded.
  10. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai