1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Rediff pays tribute to the illustrious history of FIAT

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by clash81, Mar 26, 2012.

1. clash81

clash81 Regolare

Bangalore
  2. prashantgupta84

prashantgupta84 Regolare

New Delhi
    Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Nice Article.....
  3. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Lol..! It's hardly illustrious but again anything about FIAT & these fake monkeys jump in the scene from nowhere.

The article is hardly posted, immediately one intellectual popping out from no where claims : FIAT is Worst customer care service ever!!:lol
    The other one who is even more enlightened with a neck-tie comes out that what about the history of VW/BMW:confused:? They are far more advanced than FIAT:D.
    The worst fact is all the person jumping in the scene have never driven a FIAT.
    What is the inspiration behind such comments for an automaker he hardly has anything to do with:confused?
    Amazing isn't it!! He hardly bothers to check article of the illustrious history of VW/BMW, instead prefers to join FIAT bashing. One of a few things that will remain always trivial for me in such a confusing chaotic world:A.
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2012
  4. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    The problem here is Fiat is not bringing more models here. There is no publicity. Fiat is not advertising their technical superiority.
    But I think we can say that Fiat is technically advanced, but we shouldn't under estimate any other car makers. For example BMW's research team is one of the best. They always try to follow latest trends in science. Have a look at the following youtube link

Fiat is also invested lot in advanced technologies but we cannot say which is more advanced, unless we know what kind of technology they use. Here is one interesting link
    for fiat CRF, http://www.luiss.it/eventi/20031204/pdf/folonari.pdf
  5. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Wait Sungoa, It's about "History".
    It's history that is mentioned in the article.
    Ferrari alone has brought so much of technologies which they introduced in F1 that is so common in today modern cars & we hardly care to notice (traction control, braking distribution, revolution of electronics, wings spoilers/diffusers, KERS)

Basic concept like V6, suspension with anti roll bars, world's first galvanized vehicle, first DOHC engine (in 1929:cool), first first CRDI engine, first all aluminum engine, variable valve timing in 1969, direct injection..... you can check my thread the contribution of Italians to the automotive world.

I haven't seen the video recommended by you but the thumb-shot shows a car with wings..!!
    I would take it as BMW have made a car that will fly:dancing.
    I will not watch it, not to hurt your intentions BRO.
    If you insist i have to watch it obviously but honestly i am blinded for FIAT.

Sorry, I have the tendency to like the "Under-rated which is not known for a thing" than "Over rated" or even "Exact rated".
    If that's my Ignorance/Fan-boy, pls call me one. I think Mercedes is being credited least for inventing a "passenger car" concept. Does it matter if BMW put wings on it today?
    Diesel was invented by Rudolph but can FIAT match him by adding CRDI to it?
    They have been the innovators & they will be. The day they will not be, they are finished as they hardly know any business.
  6. Umesh Prasad

Umesh Prasad

Delhi
    Hey Mate.the url does not work for me

Sorry! The requested page could not be found. We apologize for the inconvenience, but the page you tried to access does not exist on this location. You have either misspelled the filename or the link you used is out-dated. Please remove the incorrect bookmark. Try searching for what you are looking for:
  7. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    hmm.. looks like the link is dead..
  8. Umesh Prasad

Umesh Prasad

Delhi
  9. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    How on earth the link is removed on the same day thread started here?
  10. clash81

clash81 Regolare

Bangalore
    The link was working fine when i linked it here. I think they keep on tweaking links. The other day in my feed reader, i came across a feed from rediff which read - "Sadanad Gowda Resigned, BSY to ascend" . When i clicked to open it, it said :

Sorry! The requested page could not be found. We apologize for the inconvenience, but the page you tried to access does not exist on this location. You have either misspelled the filename or the link you used is out-dated. Please remove the incorrect bookmark. Try searching for what you are looking for

So what do you guys think? Did the FIAT PR fellas got it on rediff or a FIAT fan in rediff compiled the news just for fun?