1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Red Rooster Performance in Pune

Discussion in 'Engine and Drivetrain' started by kedarbendre, Feb 13, 2013.

1. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Red Rooster Performance has new dealership in Pune.

Today they showcased modified Swift in our office. It was equipped with Spider Diesel Tuning Box and some other modification in engine bay.

They have so many option to modify interiors and your car's engine.

Address

Car Stereos & Accessories Showroom
    Shop No 2, Harmony Co-op Sociery,
    Plot No 22, Kalyaninagar,
    Near Joggers Park, Next to ICICI Bank.
    Pune 411006

Ph No. 9960805894/5

Mods:
    Please feel free to move this thread to correct section of the forum.
    1 person likes this.
  2. pronoy_banerjee

pronoy_banerjee Amatore

Pune
    Good to hear that RR is now in Pune, and it is really close from where I stay. Will definitely check it out.
  3. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Kedar, did you ask them what all mods are available for fiat cars? Remaps etc?
  4. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Nope I didnt get time for as I had a meeting when these were dowstairs. I will go to the shop in next and will ask him.
  5. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Pronoy,

Do update this thread after you visit RRP. Offerings, prices and preferably pictures of the setup.

What is the business model of RRP? Do they operate on a franchisee model or do they own all the setups? Skilled and trained labour is an absolute must for such setups.

I do not know of any place in Pune that has a good dyno. It will, therefore, be interesting to see how performance gains will be measured. Drive to Mumbai?

Amogh
  6. Ashpalio

Ashpalio Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I was at the RRP Bangalore and they have good to - nil - products for Fiat cars. Reason - no demand. Its not viable for business was the answer. They are open to do paintjob for Fiat cars but mechanical is a big no no unless someone is ready to pay Big Moolah for custom work.

I did drive the turbo charged auto box Civic and it was a hoot to drive, not just zip zap zoom, also during sedate driving. The custom suspension was good though, of course civic needs these to get a bit civic on road ;) but the car was real hooooot to drive. The paint work was excellent, really, it was a fab. Next I drive the SUV of India Scorpio and was a bit impressed with the suspension, there was body roll, yet, much tighter.

But nothing for Fiat cars.

They have franchise business model.
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2013
  7. pronoy_banerjee

pronoy_banerjee Amatore

Pune
    Will do.
    KDar - PM me your cell number.
  8. AbhijitRC

AbhijitRC Timido

Pune,MH
    i`ll be going there tomorrow (16th feb). Anybody else coming?
    finally Pune has something good in the aftermarket performance category. Cant wait.
  9. pronoy_banerjee

pronoy_banerjee Amatore

Pune
    I can accompany you if it is after 6.
  10. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Any updates?

Did you visit the shop?

Pronoy I sent a PM.