1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Red Punto Emotion MJD 1.3, Amazing, splendid, wonderful, beauty at its best

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by Esakki Sundar, Feb 8, 2015.

1. Esakki Sundar

Esakki Sundar Amatore

Grande Punto 1.3
    It was back in July-2014 I started searching for car. I just test driven only Punto and did not bother to TD any other car, I dont know why. Though my dad and son wanted to go for Hyundai, somehow my inclination was always towards this Italian beauty.
    Since Fiat was phasing out Punto and wanted to launch Evo, they were offering Rs.1 Lakh discount and the Emotion on road in Chennai came around Rs.7.09 L. It was an irresistible offer and none of the competitor was able to match this price.
    I booked the Red Punto Emotion with Ramkay Fiat and on 3-Aug-2014, took the delivery. Its been almost 6 months and have clocked 10,000 Kms and have made trips on highway, hills and city. The drive on the car is incredible. The felling of driving this beast gives a complete satisfaction. The space in the car is generous enough to travel with 4 adults and 2 kids. I have asked my family members multiple times whether there are any body pains or being squeezed. The answer I always get them is they feel very comfortable. I get consistently 16-17 Km within the city and 20+ on highways.
    My cousin was looking to upgrade his car some time in Oct-2014, and initially was skeptical of getting a FIAT at first (I'm not sure why). I used to give honest feedback about the car and finally he got his EVO on Dec-2014. He feels very satisfied for choosing the best car at a very competitive price as well. I felt very happy for suggesting him the best car.

P.S This is my first post ever in a public forum, excuse me if I've gone wrong anywhere or missed anything in this post.

2. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

Grande Punto 1.3
    SUNDAR, A very warm welcome to the TFI. The more satisfied owner like you share their feedback in open forum like TFI the more will it be helpful for prospective owners/general public to have an positive impression about the brand/car.So keep enjoying your car(that surely you do --10000km in 6 months;says it all)& start your ownership thread to post details of your ownership.CHEERS.
    prabhjot likes this.
  3. limraj

limraj Superiore

Linea 1.3
    Congratulations and welcome to TFI.
    Convincing a relative to go the Fiat way is another achievement in itself.
    prabhjot likes this.
  4. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Linea T-Jet
    Welcome to TFI , @Esakki Sundar ! Congratulations for the 2 punto' in family.

Please share few pics of your beauty and dealership experience too!
  5. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

@Esakki Sundar

Welcome to the TFI family. Gad to know you are enjoying the ride in the Punto. Suggest you to start an ownership thread an include lots of pics. Also share the travelogues please.

Enjoy the stay on the forum.