1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Red Italian Beauty - Linea emotion Pac

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Nanu72, Jun 6, 2010.

1. Nanu72

Nanu72

Pune
    Dear All,

I am nanu(short for narayanan) 38 yrs and a proud owner of a Linea emotion pack(flamenco red) since feb 2010.The last three months have been very interesting and at times mind boggling as well. I am still trying to get a grip on this beautiful machine. Everyday seems to be a new learning and a new finding. Having been an avid Hyundai fan for last few years it is hard to switch sides so quickly. I have learned a great deal from forums like teambhp and linea users club and believe this would also be a fantastic platform.

Long drives and exploring new places is my hobby. My hearty congratulations to Vahan and others who founded this forum as I believe it would rock...

:dancing

cheers
    Nanu
  2. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Welcome aboard buddy

I'm sure you would enjoy interacting with like-minded members here....
  3. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Welcome buddy, good to have you on board. I'm sure you must have experience huge difference by now and I'm sure each experience will make you fall in love with it more. :) Do share your long drive experience and post some pics.

Have a gr8 stay here!
  4. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Heartiest welcome to Team Fiat, Nanu.

We hope to have cordial, frank and fruitful interaction here in the days to come.

J Ravi