1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Red Beauty

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by amoldpande, Sep 20, 2012.

1. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Welcome aboard Amol. Many congratulations and do post plenty of pics.

Like others have said - There are no superior versions, no inferior. Whatever fits our needs the best is the perfect car for us. ::T

2. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    Congrats Amol for your Punto. Forget about 1.2, just enjoy. When you will read other 1.2 owners exp you will feel realy proud of owning it.
  3. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Hey Amol, welcome to TFI

1.2, 1.3 are the specifications...... don't bother about it. Just feel the Fire of 1.2

I'm still enjoying its power :)

Enjoy & keep posting...
  4. amoldpande

Thanks for the Wishes...

Thank you all for your Wishes...
    I will try to post some pics soon...

Yesterday I got the Absolute Kit fitted in my GP. Feels cool... The Navigation system is nothing but Car-Pad 5 by MMI (as most of you be already knowing)
    I am new to this Gadget (this being my first car) & yet to explore about it... Any tips/trick with this Gadget are appreciated. (May need a seperate thread in Accessories group???)

Had a four days trip last long weekend... ~1100 Kms... Went to Shri Ashtavinayak Darshan & some Konkan spots...
    Awesome experience...

Thanks again & will come back with some pics soon...
    2 people like this.
  5. shanmugam

shanmugam Amatore

Hi Amol,

Congrats !!, I hope you enjoyed your long trip covered 1100 kms.
    one question here for experts (as i owns new fiat punto and it is my first car) people are saying that before 1st service we need to drive below 60km/hr. is that true?
    please give us more info on this, it will be helpful.
  6. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    Dear Shanmugam.. there is no hard rule to keep the car below 60km/hr. you can maintain 100 Km/hr and try not to press hard on her it will tune itself and open up slowly like a new horse you are trying to tame .. :car

@Amol.. Congrats for your punto ..
  7. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Welcome to FIAT Family Amol... And Warm Welcome to TFI Home...

In TFI Home, All family members are equal...

Neel :up

---------- Post added at 01:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 PM ----------

Rather than Km/Hr. you should concentrate on RPM...
    You should avoid going over 2500 RPM in either of the Gear when car is new... Its a challenge though, coz its hard to resist once you are on highway and you have FIAT to entertain your wishes...