1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Red Beauty

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by amoldpande, Sep 20, 2012.

1. amoldpande

amoldpande

Pune
    Yesterday (19th Sep) drove home 1.2 Dynamic Red GP... She is a beauty...
    I know 1.2 Petrol doesn't sound as exciting as 1.3 MJD nor comes close to 1.4... Yet that is the best choice for my usage/budget
    So I love my baby... as everyone does his/her...

Proud to be a Fiat Owner...
  2. dhans4all

dhans4all Amatore

Chennai
    Dear Amol

congrats on your purchase, what is exciting is its a FIAT and dont worry 1.2 will excite you more.

Regards
    Dhans
  3. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Welcome to the family. It is a FIAT and that's all that matters :D

I loved my 1.1 Palio as much as I love my 1.4 T-Jet

Rajan
  4. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

Amol.. welcome to TFI...
  5. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Congrats for your beauty! Please do post pics and a review! ::T
  6. raj29

raj29 Superiore

Congrats Amol on the buy. Punto and especially FIAT is what matters. You will surely enjoy your ride.

Wishing you a lots of happy miles
  7. Welcome to TFI...1.2 petrol is equally exciting...post your beauties pic...
  8. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Amol welcome to TFI and dont underestimate 1.2 FIRE. Ratan sir has 1.2 active and I know how he drive his Punto. I too owned 1.2 and it was good experience but due to high usage I sold it and bought mighty 90hp.
  9. nobrakes

nobrakes

Mumbai
    Congrats and welcome to the forum Amol! Like the others have already said, don't underestimate the 1.2 Fire. I have a 1.2 as well, it easily cruises at 150kph with 5 adults on board (provided u have the roads ;-) )
  10. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Congrats and welcome to the Home of FIAT,
    I also have a 1.2 and am proud of it, I have touched 130 kmph on my long drives when i was in India and believe its the Grande wants to go more and main thing is that you feel safe at high speed, I have a Corolla 1.6XLI 2013 model which i feel as if i am off the road at 150 kmph.......
    Congrats and do post the pictures of the beauty

---------- Post added at 03:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 PM ----------

Congrats and welcome to the Home of FIAT,
    I also have a 1.2 and am proud of it, I have touched 130 kmph on my long drives when i was in India and believe its the Grande wants to go more and main thing is that you feel safe at high speed:dancing, I have a Corolla 1.6XLI 2013 model which i feel as if i am off the road at 150 kmph.......:eek:
    Congrats and do post the pictures of the beauty