1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Recommendations - Navi Mumbai

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by eldrid, Feb 24, 2011.

1. eldrid

eldrid Amatore

London, United Kingdom
    London, United Kingdom
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Hey guys i visit Navi Mumbai very often and normally get most accessories for my car from shops next to Golden Punjab in Vashi Sec-17. Finally after almost a year of owning the Punto i plan on upgrading the Stock Speakers. I do not want an amp or woofer. I am just looking for good quality well balanced sound. Basically the kind i get to hear most of the time on my sennheiser CX300 II earphones. So i would like people to recommend a good shop around Navi Mumbai who will do a clean install without scratching or damaging any of my pannels. I got my seat covers and sun films from some place in Kharghar - AudioZone or AutoZone or something of the sorts...but they managed to put a few minor scratches on my plastic panels. Though minor...it really irritates me. So looking for a place that will treat my baby with utmost care. Also what i am looking for is
    1) Front component speakers.
    2) Rear Co-Axial speakers.
    3) All doors damped.
    Budget would be around MAX 15k.
    I have gone through various threads in this section, and it seems like Hertz, MTX and JBL seem to be quite popular. I dont want any modification so recommendations in terms of size/output would be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
  3. eldrid

eldrid Amatore

London, United Kingdom
    London, United Kingdom
    Grande Punto 1.4
    hey Ravi thanks a lot. It sure helps.
  4. eldrid

eldrid Amatore

London, United Kingdom
    London, United Kingdom
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Hey guys, sorry to bring this topic up once again but i am still unable to find a shop that does sound deadening along with the upgrade. They have absolutely no clue of what i am talking about. any suggestions?
  5. eyeguy

eyeguy

Mumbai
    sme pinch!

@ eldrid

I'm looking for exactly the same three things! only thing i live in mumbai western suburbs.
    do let me know if you get any good tips or have gone ahead with anything.

i have JBL in my old car and they are awesome so i may stick with those but infinity is a name that crops up very often (same company though - harrman cardon).

P.S. i feel your pain when you speak of the minor scratches.