1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Recommendation for this car in case someone is interested. Honda Civic 2009. 2500Km.

Discussion in 'TFI Classifieds' started by PaddleShifter, Dec 13, 2011.

1. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
  2. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    civic is a very good car. the honda engines last long, very long. just 2500kms? how come? didnt he use it. make sure its genuine on odo.
    you can make it out looking at pedals. the pedals should not look worn out.

10.5 lacs- consider depreciation too. look at the insurance papers. check the idv. the amount you are paying him should be a bit below the IDV.
  3. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    Yashik, isnt 10.5 a bit too much for a 2 year old car? Price should have been between 8 to 9 lacs considering depreciation

Any particular reason why your junior wants to sell off the car?
  4. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    He joined the medical college under 1 out of 3 NRI quota (I am from 2k4 batch and he is from 2k7 I guess so I don't know him well. Just seem him in college). 2k7 is now outgoing batch about to finish MBBS this month and getting ready for 1 year compulsory internship.

He was saying to his friend on FB that he has got an offer of 10,10,000.

I am not sure what should be the price of this 2 year old vehicle but a 2832Km run Civic reminds me of that idiotic word by someone, i.e. "pre-worshipped". ;)

Civic VMT costs Rs13.5 lacs ex-showroom. Add registration+road tax+insurance+misc.

Here is the profile link of the owner:
    Rohan Bir Singh Dhaliwal | Facebook
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2011