1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Recomended Service Centre in Gurgaon/Delhi

Discussion in 'Service Center Reviews' started by abhinav, Sep 28, 2016.

1. abhinav

abhinav Novizio

Hi Friends,

I am looking for recommendations for service centre in Gurgaon/Delhi which are really good. My Punto has been constantly facing alignment issues and coolant leakage problem. The car also met with an accident which has damaged the bumper and bonnet. So I am looking for the service centre and also more importantly recommendation for service advisor whom I can trust and I can get my car back in the great shape. I am in Gurgaon and Gurgaon/Delhi are preferable for me. Look forward to help.
  2. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    DRS motors Gurgaon, a ass-only (they are/were FIAT dealers in faridabad), have been consistently ok-to-great for us (the family has-had several FIATs besides mine.) The manager mr. rawat's been a good'un. Kashyap in delhi is big, busy, and seems to be, on average, pretty ok too, but my personal experiences are few and a bit too old, so. The after-sales scene here's actually not at all bad for FIATs, now that one or three lousy dealers and fass have shut down.

PS: Of course, this is North India, so do NOT have bloated expectations, be engaged, attentive and respectful-yet-firm etc, and your car's servicing+repair will/should do just fine.