1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Rechargable Lithium AA batteries

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by gurjinder, May 23, 2011.

1. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Guys, i need some help in sourcing these rechargable lithium AA sized batteries. :)

Anyone knowing a source to get a good brand, say Energizer Ultimate , is requested to help me out.

Thanks.

Gurjinder.
  2. sir ji
    you can get these from customs notified shops. they can get them for you if you need them..
    normal rechargeable batteries can be found in many toy shpos though..(they have very less recharge cycles)
  3. HarishSegar

HarishSegar

Mumbai
    I dont think there are rechargeable 1.5v AA lithium batteries made yet. The AA lithium rechargeable ones are 3.6v. You can get non-rechargeable though.

I am myself on the search for those and so far i havent come across any company selling them.
  4. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Ahh...got it mate. The Lithium ones available are only non-rechargable ( 1.5v). Like the Energizer Ultimate Lithium.

Ni-MH seems to be the better rechargable AA 1.5v battery right now than NiCad.
  5. airfoil

airfoil Novizio

Secunderabad
    NiMH is the way to go. Go for a rating of 2500mAH or higher. Choose from Camelion & Everready, avoid Sony (too many fakes and too tough to tell).