1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

recently got fiat linea 1.3 mjd bnw

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by patil's, Sep 28, 2011.

1. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    What accessories you are searching for your Linea. Go for Kagu 3D mats. It is bit costly (Rs. 4800) but its worth to pay for that.

Are you going to fix spoiler on your car.
  2. anoop

anoop Superiore

Nice. Though i have never been to Russia, i always love the country - my childhood were peppered with the MISHA, Mirror and lot of otehr magazines from USSR and I grew up reading Russian literature. Used to dream about Volga and the fields and the snow and what not... childhood memories :)
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2011
  3. patil's

patil's

mumbai
    no spoiler is not in the list as of now really need help in speakers
  4. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Refer this Link you will answer to all your question :)
  5. patil's

patil's

mumbai
    noticed ur change in avataar photo, nice:cool:

the link is really helpful, but since its writen by punto owners not sure to opt for it, dont get me wrong, the thing is linea emo pk has a curtain and a Z-pattern parcel tray which is covered by metal sheet from below, so can u refer some1 who has linea with speakers in parcel tray,,

wud appreciate buddy..

---------- Post added at 09:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------

hi guys tried some shops in mulund, every1 says go for components in front with coax in rear, but really didnt like it, as it lacks the sound-effect arising due to boot space which is just mind-blowing,,,:eek:
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2011