1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

recently got fiat linea 1.3 mjd bnw

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by patil's, Sep 28, 2011.

1. patil's

patil's

mumbai
    hi guys i'm new in here. got my new FIAT LINEA 1.3 mjd BNW.
    sorry for joining late. was out of town after getting beauty. the car is just something u fall in love with, i can just sit in watch the babe whole day.
    correct said ADMIRATION GUARANTEED. pleasure to drive, ease in handling, inborn performer.:p

nuff said got my babe from GALAXY MOTORS Mulund, mumbai. first things first from selection process, had a sedan with 80000 on odo, needed something new, but with petrol prices on higher side defenitely DIESEL was the choice n DIESEL is what i love, did some research and ended up with TATA MANZA, Fluidic VERNA, NEW FORD FIESTA, FIAT LINEA, VW VENTO SKODA LAURA n even INNOVA on the list, and big NO to ms DZIRE even if it was for free, (dont mind DZIRE lovers, nothing personal) started hunting..

TATA MANZA- a definite would be the new car has it had ACC, rear vent, bit sturdier, lil refined, bigger tail lights.

Fluidic verna- something i wont mind, has it had more rear leg room, bigger boot,suspension India tuned, more VFM, though it is superbly powerful with 1.6 crdi.

FORD FIESTA- its just something i was dreaming n drooling about, :steeringit just needs to be priced right. entry level LAURA is cheaper than this.

FIAT LINEA- never had in mind that this wud be my next car, had it not been the TATA-FIAT joint showrooms. went for manza but fell for LINEA. seductive beauty. it had just the right combination of BEAUTY with BRAINS, knew fiat has the best diesel engines since half the indian auto industry uses them with different names. had every thing i ever wanted in my car within price range. the ACC, BLUE n ME, rear VENT, super strong beast..::OO:wow

VW VENTO- never understood what was in it that i'm paying for so much n even more costly service n spares.:confused

SKODA LAURA- definitely wud be mine if it was lil easier on my pocket in terms of FE, SERVICE n SPARES (sum of my friends really cry when they visit workshops):cry:

INNOVA- too big, less FE.

end choice remaining between MANZA n LINEA.

MANZA it was with almost 1 lac less than Italian beauty, then GOD intervened with the fiat free upgrade offer, again we started hunting,
    went to GALAXY, FORTUNE, BALAJI. with diferent price quotes ended up in GALAXY mulund, sales advisors though frequently changed in my 4 subsequent visit, ended up dealing with FIAT team leader Mr. Ashish Pagare, friendly, helpful n caring. had my TD one last time, paid 50k booking amount for LINEA 1.3 mjd Emotion pack BNW n then the endless waiting period of 2 weeks started. though ashish was in touch from time to time, within 11 days got call saying my car is ready for Inspection in stock yard in bhiwandi, on my request it was bought to mulund showroom, went for a look, got the keys opened the door n REJECTED the car there itself, reason--the odo said 324 kms. on questioning got to know that the car was driven from ranjangaon plant to dealer, due to some transport issue. no way i'm falling for it.
    again the same waiting period during which i went to DUBAI for vacations.
    came back the very morning got call from ashish saying my new car has arrived in stockyard, but wont be able to bring to mulund due to octroi problems, so we went bhiwandi, first time ever i noticed a stockyard with full covered parking for all cars.n there she was my steaming hot beauty. :dancinggot the inspection done with checklist in hand, thanx to fellow TFI.

was offered mud flaps, mats, films, teflon..rejected the films n went for sum cash discount, got the babe handed over to me on 28 august 11. :dance just couldnt stop praising the car. :car SORRY FOR THE LATE REVIEW. after that went to my hometown RUSSIA, far from my babe..

returned after 10 days n there she was waiting to be pampered with accessories..

cmon guys lil help here:

not satisfied with OEM speakers has anyone tried to get speakers in rear tray ???:anyone got PIONEER 6x9 oval 600 watts speakers from RUSSIA..
    seat covers
    films
    will get our traditional patil's number plate.
    reverse parking sensors
    is anti-rust coating needed, if yes is it really worth doing n price??

wud appreciate advise gurus :confused
  2. anoop

anoop Superiore

Congratz on the beauty. It is really heartening to read that there are people like you who go to buy a tata and fell for FIAT. May your tribe increase :)

Now, when are you planning to treat us with some snaps?
    Out of curiosity - What is patil's traditional number plate?

and Hometown RUSSIA? Are you from Russia or it is that you have business interested in RUSSIA?
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2011
  3. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Red carpet welcome to you and your lovely Linea, patil's. Explore and enjoy your Linea.
  4. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    welcome to tfi Mr Patil. We are waiting for snaps of your linea..
  5. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Patil Saheb Abhinandan navin car sathi :) (Mr. Patil Congratulations for new car :))

Treat us with lots of snaps of Italian Beauty.
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2011
  6. Raj21

Raj21 Novizio

Secunderabad
    Have fun Dude !!! I am of your tribe, went for a linea after rejecting manza(just did not like the spartan driving experience and some owner's comments). I am about to get it tomorrow ! Woohoo! :)
  7. niranjan_81

niranjan_81

Pune
    Congrats Patil's
    The shift from Tata to Fiat seems to be very common. I also almost finalized Vista and then at the last moment decided to go for punto :)
  8. Satyajit

Satyajit

Mumbai
    Congratulations and we look forward to a lot of pics so we can drool!
  9. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    Congrats on buying one of the best VFM car
  10. patil's

patil's

mumbai
    thanx for the warm welcome.
    snaps coming soon, may be 2moro.

patil's traditional number plate is with PATIL'S embossed in the background of the plate, traditional bcoz all our cars n bikes have the same..

i'm very much indian as u all are, just i studied, worked n lived in RUSSIA for 7 years, so love to call it my hometown.

---------- Post added at 12:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 AM ----------

thanx for the welcome.

congratz to you for your babe..:p

---------- Post added at 12:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 AM ----------

abhari ahe tumcha (thanx a lot ) ...TFI reviews really helped in selecting the right car

---------- Post added at 01:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 AM ----------

thanx for the welcome.

congratz to you for your babe..:p

what accessories u are planning, plz share..

---------- Post added at 01:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 AM ----------

sirji need help in accessories as weekend is near to get it done, wud appreciate:D
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2011