1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Reccomendations in delhi for amplifier/stereo fittings.

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by sid3091, Mar 9, 2013.

1. sid3091

sid3091 Timido

Delhi
    Hey guys, I have a 90HP punto and i love the car very much. Since the stock speakers were so crappy, i had them replaced with Polk audio components in the front and Lightening audio components in the rear. Both 6.5".
    The sound has improved quite a bit, but i still dont feel the bass the way i get from my endeavour which has a similar setup, but with a JVC head Unit. Now I think the Head Unit is holding back these speakers, and im wondering if i should get a new HU or an amplifier or both. I would prefer to get a new HU because i am hearing a lot about needing a separate on/off switch for the amplifier, but is there any that is compatible with the steering controls?
    Also, most importantly, can someone recommend a guy for fitting said amplifier, head unit?
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2013
  2. ManUTDian

ManUTDian Amatore

New Delhi
    Contact "Phew" or go through his posts, you'll find it helpful.
  3. sid3091

sid3091 Timido

Delhi
    Thanks, fellow Manchester United Fan :)
  4. khoj

khoj Amatore

Dilli
    Drive to Driven. They are located on Kailash colony/East of Kailash mainroad, opposite the Renault showroom beneath the Metro tracks. Get in touch with Subhaan, he is the owner. He iced fellow member nkapoor's TJet using a Mosconi One amplifier with IIRC an Alpine HU. As such Driven's workmanship is amongst the better ones if not the best in this part of the country.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2013
  5. vivekrj.dieselhead

vivekrj.dieselhead Regolare

delhi
    You do not need any on/off switch for the amp, now we have many ways to switch the amp.
    1. Using No.6 connector on the ISO pins.
    2. Using Hi to low adapters Having remote like audison, masconi.
    3. Using any Sound processor.
    4. Aftermarket HU.