1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Rear Windshield shattered

Discussion in 'Exteriors / Body' started by prasadkss, Apr 15, 2014.

1. G-nik

G-nik Timido

Delhi - NCR
    Thank you for your reply
    I was not having knowledge of these things at that time. Gradually I am learning about these things. Now how can I check that? and if it was not included at the time of taking insurance then now what can be done from my side?

Thanks in advance
  2. prashantgupta84

prashantgupta84 Regolare

New Delhi
    Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.3
    u have insurance from which company...is it Zero Depreciation?????....u can check with ur insurance provider about windshiled protection
  3. G-nik

G-nik Timido

Delhi - NCR
    I just checked with my insurance company representative now and he said that NCB will be affected in term of any claim...I then asked him whether it differs from company to company...but he replied back saying it is same everywhere. whatever claim we apply we have to bear the NCB.

- - - Merged Post - - -

it is from future generali...do not know about zero depriciation...what is that and what happen in zero depriciation case?
  4. prashantgupta84

prashantgupta84 Regolare

New Delhi
    Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I have insurance from Royal Sundaram its Zero Dep with Wind Shield protection where if my wind shield is broken i can claim insurance for it without affecting my NCB.
    In Zero Dep there is no depreciation on glass, plastic etc which is normally 50% in normal insurance. i.e one has to pay 50% price for the plastic parts replaced...not in case of Zero Dep. The insurance comes with additional premium of around 3.5 k-4.5k....U can opt for it next year.....
  5. G-nik

G-nik Timido

Delhi - NCR
    Thanks for sharing this valuable information. I will opt for it this year when this policy will be near to an end. I believe mine is not a "zero depriciation" policy as SA was saying that even if you apply for claim then also 1500-2000 I would be paying. and NCB will also suffer.
    Is this price quoted fine from Kashyap fiat?
  6. prashantgupta84

prashantgupta84 Regolare

New Delhi
    Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Ya you have to compulsory deductible of Rs. 1000 and the rest is for the wind shield replacement after depreciation on it....