1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Rear view mirror in cabin broken

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by sanfiat, Jul 14, 2014.

1. puntolover

puntolover Novizio

Bangalore
    Hi,
    Even my punto mirror broken similarly 2days back, searched that in JC road shop's, but Not available, enquired in Vecto, they have it, price will be 475-500, installation Labour will be 150 bugs:oops:,
    is that whole unit will be changed? or
    the screw that holds mirror at pivot point will be chenged?
  2. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    Dang!!! what the hell are you guys doing with that mirror, i never heard those RVMs breaking of in cars in general.
  3. puntolover

puntolover Novizio

Bangalore
    YES. i too never heard of that, but it happenned, when my son changed the position of mirror, while correcting to my view instead of changing position it came to my hand :eek:. to clear that hell i have to spend 600rs :banghead:

To who i have to blame, my son...or...mirror plastic meterial which has been passed through FIAT quality circle.

4. sudipz

sudipz Amatore

Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Linea T-Jet
    yup.. Adding my woe here.. Had this mirror snap on day 1 of my driver getting an option to chauffer me.. Otherwise don't quite trust his skills with the TJet.. Must have tried to align the mirror to his preference and the mishap occurred.. Got it replaced via FASS.