1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Rear view camera

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by dr_shiva29, Dec 27, 2010.

1. redbull

redbull

Bangalore
    Hi Ansal11, can you please specify the model #. In your other thread you say you have specifically got model without display - only camera and sensors. Who installed it?
  2. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    The sensors are a fiat Genuine Accessory. I got everything installed from the Fiat Dealer itself in front of my eyes as i did not want any local installers. The camera is a RD make and the dealer had RD installers , so they did the neat job. They are working perfectly fine, but from the experience (if ur looking to get one), i would say only camera is sufficient. The sensors are handy as well. Depends on ur need and budget.
  3. redbull

redbull

Bangalore
    I have the same combination in mind. Fiat reverse sensors and camera only. I'll choose monitor separately.
  4. In my opinion, you should either go for camrea + monitor (RVM or separate); or go for the sensors. Both the units have the same purpose and I feel there is no point in installing them together. Will rather lead to confusion only since each one might give your separate warnings/assumptions of the distance.

That said, it finally depends on your budget and like :)
  5. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

That was the main reason I went for the display of the camera and the beeping sound of the sensors. I have put an extensive reason in my thread for choosing this. Do read it out. In short, if there were two displays one for the camera and other for the sensors, that, in my view, would be confusing. Hence i went for the other option.
  6. jaisha8

jaisha8

Thrissur