1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Rear SUB-Woofers for Punto Active

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by chetang, Jan 5, 2012.

1. chetang

chetang

Guys,

Can anyone tell me how can i fit the rear sub woofers in Punto Active, i had fitted on the rear parcel tray ...but the weight of the speakers made the clamps on either sides to came out :( . So have to go for Door Fittings.

Please let me know if anyone has done rear fitting.

Thanks
    Chetan
  2. bhai

bhai Esperto

Ahmednagar
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Yes ! You can install any 6" Door speakers. FIAT has provided factory-fitted wiring for door speakers and twiters also.I have installed 6" Kenwood for 4 door to my 90 HP.Model No. is KFC-1632A Specifications-Peak power 260 Watt. Nominal Power Handling 35 Watt.As OEM ICE of GP & Linea is 30x4. So speakers with nominal power handling with 35 Watt has decent output withoutdamaging speakers.
  3. chetang

chetang

Yeah ,rite now i have fitted the speakers to door, but my question is can we put the sub-woofers on the rear parcel tray ????
  4. bhai

bhai Esperto

Ahmednagar
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Installation of SPK either 6" OR 6x9 is not allowed due to weak parcel tray.If you install 6" OR 6x9 SPK on stock parcel tray,it will create noise on rough road. & it will not longer last.If you want to install SPK & SW on P tray then replace parcel tray with after market one.After market parcel tray are sturdy. They can bear weight of heavy 6x9 SPK & SW also.