1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Rear Left Door

Discussion in 'Exteriors / Body' started by HavS, Jul 20, 2014.

1. HavS

HavS Timido

Delhi
    HI,

Recently, I had a small accident due to which the rear left door doesn't close. Just wanted to know the how much approx will it cost to get it repaired.

Thanks in advance..
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2014
  2. Rachit Bhatnagar

Rachit Bhatnagar Amatore

Dehradun
    Best is to enquire it with FASS & if it costing more than take insurance claim. Can't suggest you the cost of repair unless see the damage. Put a snap here to get an idea of what exactly is the damage to your car
  3. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Post a few pics and get a quote from FASS so that we can perhaps suggest better.
  4. prashantgupta84

prashantgupta84 Regolare

New Delhi
    Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.3
    no matter how small or big is the damage on the door if it can be repaired the cost will be Rs. 3500 + taxes (denting and painting)
  5. HavS

HavS Timido

Delhi
    Thanks to everyone for replying. couldn't come online earlier as the place where i live, internet is a luxury. As for the repairs, went to the nearest service center i.e. Torque Fiat (Gurgaon). Charges are Rs 4500 + Taxes for denting and painting.
  6. prashantgupta84

prashantgupta84 Regolare

New Delhi
    Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I recently got my car door denting and painting from Kashyap Fiat Okhla.....You should visit them......
    They quote Rs.3500+taxes.....
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2014