1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Re: Best looking colour on Grande Punto?

Discussion in 'Photography' started by ratanshivi, Aug 25, 2010.

1. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Re: The Car's You Owned...

How do you compare he Punto with the cars you owned earlier,
  2. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune

1998: I was just 12 years old and seeing my dad drive the Premier Padmini for two years (we bought it in 1996, our first car), always wanted to learn and there came the day 10th August 1998... dad gave me the steering wheel and it all started then.... I still remember that heavy car... it was a fun car to drive.... I learnt driving it in four days...
    Then came in the Maruti 800 in April 1999 and i drove it till 2004 and then went to college... My passion for driving went into water well here, no vehicles allowed in my college... Dad bought a Santro in 2005 and i used to drive it when i go home on holidays..

I bought my first car in June 2009... Following the footsteps of my Dad i too bought a Used Hyundai Santro XO... Drove it for just five months... It was a bad experience of buying a second hand car...
    Then came my old love... the FIAT.... The Punto.... happily driving it for last 14 months...

Dad has bought an ANHC and i drive it when i visit home on vacations... I love the Punto for the Grip and handling and the Honda City for the acceleration...

I am really bad @ Photography, but will still look into my old collection to find the pics...
  3. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2

Congrats Shashank, well i cant say that you can compare Punto with City, but for the handling and off road Punto will stand ahead of the city.
    Anyways do post some pictures of the Italian beauty
  4. ratanshivi

ratanshivi Regolare

Mald (East)

Hey !!

Nk - Very Well Maintained Man!! :wow If you are selling - Me Interested ::T

You have revived all my memories !! Unbelievably true even with the Padmini I used to beat the shit and make the rest of the cars bite the dust on the road...My Car Registration Number was MTY 3326 /1974 model - Any one sees it let me Know - I would love to buy it back as it was very lucky for me and my Family....

I had got the car painted with a Special paint which is used on the under bellies of the Airlines. 3 litres cost me 9K way back in 1990 and I spent 25K to get the entire tin work and paint job done. This Mettallic paint lasted me till the Year 2000 when I actually sold it and bought the Fiat UNO.

Guys - I have seen a lot of post with the signature having a long list of cars - Come guys Post the pics - We would love to see it!!
  5. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore

Matix & Palio 1.2 ELPS
  6. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad

Oh Thanx ratanshivi. In fact I have decided to own her n Linea (n own many other FIATs) till I am alive.
    Becoz my grandpa (Elegant sold in 1969) and elder bro (Uno sold in 2004) has already made mistake by selling FIATs.
    Now my father n me have deicided to own FIAT not to sold.
    So hard luck. Best luck to find your MTY 3326 /1974 make Padmini. Hope one day you`l get it. The way u maintained, I think u made big mistake.
    But always it can be corrected.
    p.s. =My Padmini got 1st prize on www.premierpadmini.webs.com
    See the latest photos. Still she is killer!!!!!!
  7. ratanshivi

ratanshivi Regolare

Mald (East)
    Hey Fiatan's

All the New Member refresh this Thread The Car's You Owned... with Pictures of the cars owned by you in the past apart from your current Ride..
  8. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad
    On my own.... I have earned and own only one car till now - 1.3 MJD - FGP - BNW - 07th October 2009... Had couple of Bikes (Yamaha YBX & Bajaj Pulsar 180) previouslly... Right now I also have Honda Dio...
    My Dad enjoys ownership of all the the Vehicles @ our home apart from my FGP & Honda Dio presently...

Here is my Ride :car
    IMG02905-20120522-1013.jpg
    IMG02985-20120616-1244 (1).jpg
  9. Sumit

Sumit Superiore

Munger
    i think Minimal grey looks classy on Grande Punto.
  10. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    75c1b78e-7dc1-1cf1.jpg

Downshift - Press - Fly