1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Rant about the TJet+ stock ICE

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by dj.nish, Oct 9, 2011.

1. dj.nish

dj.nish Superiore

Mumbai
    Thanks! But I guess ICE gotta wait for some time.
    1. My research is still ongoing w.r.t whether to retain stock HU and add DSP or to replace the HU altogether and let go of B&M, and possibly, steering remote controls
    2. I'll be travelling extensively till Nov 3rd week, so not feasible to upgrade the ICE for the next 1.5 months
    3. Budget constraints!
  2. sashank82

sashank82

Gurgaon
    We all admit the the speakers are crap....

Small suggestion, try installing an amplifier and a sub-woofer, it drastically improves the sound quality! Trust me and would just cost you under 10 K....You could later - based on your needs look at replacing the speakers.
  3. dj.nish

dj.nish Superiore

Mumbai
    I know buddy :) I have been running a fairly decent ICE setup for quite some time now. Details in this thread (http://www.teamfiat.co.in/forum/showthread.php?3572-ICE-options-for-my-TJet)
  4. dj.nish

dj.nish Superiore

Mumbai
    MODS - Please close this thread as the purpose has been served. I'm continuing the discussion in another thread.
  5. vijays777

vijays777 Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    The usb inside the box is a good one also safe if you are using an Ipod/hard disk,if you want easy access to it , you can buy an extra cable and bring it down to front port near bottle holder which would be easy for you.

The music system is good when all are music components are balanced in it , Like say mainly equalizer , next bass - treble with fader comby ,With mixed all of this i get good o/p inside the car.Yes of-course i changed the speakers.Speakers not good.