Thanks! But I guess ICE gotta wait for some time. 1. My research is still ongoing w.r.t whether to retain stock HU and add DSP or to replace the HU altogether and let go of B&M, and possibly, steering remote controls 2. I'll be travelling extensively till Nov 3rd week, so not feasible to upgrade the ICE for the next 1.5 months 3. Budget constraints!