1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Random Accessories for FIAT

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by Sree3070, Jun 10, 2012.

1. lowflier

lowflier Amatore

South Florida
    Yeah, it looks bigger. Have you faced any problem after installing them ? Not about the grip but the comfort part of it.
    The sticker really is cool. Why dont we get them here in India ?

---------- Post added at 04:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 PM ----------

Prashant, any picture of your Punto after the installation ?
  2. prashantgupta84

prashantgupta84 Regolare

New Delhi
    Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.3
  3. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    The same hunger ended me in buying those valves & a key ring for my baby's 1st b'day ;). Check it out here
  4. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3

If you are used to driving without shoes, its so much comfortable with large pedals and nice grip.... Since accl and brake pedals are quite close, now, i m driving without shoes on right leg :p.

Reg that sticker, you can print them in any good sticker shops. i also wanted to get it printed, but later decided against it and went with just one TFI sticker at the back !!
  5. vkmurthi

vkmurthi

Mumbai
    Hi,
    Does this pedals needs to be fit in with a drill or with out drilling the existing pedals ? I bought Sparco for 1800, but could not fit it in my punto without drilling.
  6. asif

asif

Trivandrum
    I think its a direct fit,but please dont go for it if you have the habit of driving the car wearing your shoes/chappalz,as the pedals will become too close making it too dangerous and difficult to drive
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2012
  7. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    No asif, Sparco is very much different from what i have. Its small n compact.. almost the same size of the stock pedal n there wont be any problem driving with shoes. Nimish has sparco pedals n it looks great. Dont know how he installed them, may be it needs to be drilled , but murthi, this one was fixed with 4 screws and 2 plates below it to keep it in position.