1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Radio antenna for GP MJD Active

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by amaralways, Jan 5, 2012.

1. Concorde motors Bangalore is quoting me Rs 1700 for an antenna over the car same one mounted on Emotion.

Any suggestions please.

Looks like after market is going to cost me less, but the sales guys says it will void warranty.
  2. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    what kind off warranty?
    (u mean warranty affecting on other parts of the car due to RADIO antenna?)
  3. Any accessories or parts if it is not from Fiat authorised dealer or fixed outside sales team advises me that Warranties will lapse.

So they suggest customers to get everything done from them.
  4. They are ripping you sir. You can always (and cheaper to) get your ICE done out side from a good installer.
  5. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Amar,
    recently i had changed the wiper & indicator stalk- combi switch with after market,as FIAT was costing me 9K INR whole unit (not only combi switch) whereas after market costing me 2500 INR :) and got it fitted in FIAT service station,explaining him the situation

dont worry go for after market...
  6. gopscreative

gopscreative Amatore

Chicago
    Who is taking you for a ride from Concorde Motors? My entire ICE setup is a aftermarket one.
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2012
  7. SHASHANKREDDY

SHASHANKREDDY Superiore

HYDERABAD
    Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3

I got OEM Antenna from Tejaswi motors at price of Rs 700/-
  8. I finally fixed an antennae in an accessory store for Rs 300 including Fitmnent.

They do a good job of fitment of all accessories and they do not skin the wires for stereo or AMplifier connections, they instead use a socket that costs Rs 300 which will fit directly into a socket provided in the car.

Name of the place is Glamor Car accessories in Kormangala near Raheja arcade behind Adyar Ananad Bhavan in narrow lane.

I recommend any one to go there for isnatallations.
  9. ArunJavgal

ArunJavgal

@amaralways, thanks for your update. I was searching for the antenna in Bangalore for my Punto, Just now I called Glamor Car accessories he is quoting 400 Rs. when I told him that one of my friend has given 300 Rs then he said there are 3-4 variants. which variant you got it? which one is good?