1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

radiator cooling fan not working without AC

Discussion in 'Engine Compartment' started by punto11, Aug 25, 2014.

1. punto11

punto11 Amatore

assam
    i love such noises too, in fact never play music while driving.i m in love with the diesel clatter this engine produces
  2. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Fans don't poll via CANBUS. Although I am not 100% sure. Maybe those who have tinkered with OBD settings in detail can throw more light on this.

Best of Luck..!
  3. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    With the MJD you must be referring to the hum and purr. The clatter is if prominent only at start-up.
  4. punto11

punto11 Amatore

assam
    thanks asimpleson. I was thinking of buying one scanner for this.maybe the ecu examiner used by ASS could do it
  5. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    The examiner smart gives important description sometimes not available on regular OBD scan tool softwares. Again the examiner used by FASS aren't always updated for softwares (better interpretations of fault codes).
  6. punto11

punto11 Amatore

assam
    can these cheap elm327 scanners give information on sensors?
  7. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Yes everything that is connected to CANBUS is readable. Some elm327 scanners are better than others and some die earlier than others. Search forum for more information.
  8. punto11

punto11 Amatore

assam
    thanks asimpleson. Any links to threads?
  9. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Intermittent problems with internet connection. Try search for ELM 327 or OBD2 or SCANTOOL. Alternatively try conversation feature with @Italia-Linea
  10. punto11

punto11 Amatore

assam
    thanks again.I can sleep peacefully now.