1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Race chip tuning box for linea 1.3 MJD.. Is it advisable?

Discussion in 'Engine and Drivetrain' started by manasmadaan, Apr 25, 2011.

1. Guys, any views about kiirus remap for my linea MJD?? the site shows a gain of 17 hp.. Is it worth going for it. the kiirus guys ll be in delhi in july so i need to take my car there. Is it worth it? Anyone has a prior experience of a kiirus remap?
    Kindly suggest.
  2. bna

bna Novizio

Bangalore
    Hello @jishnu
    I am getting the race chip from germany as one of my friend is coming down. I am planning for normal one and not Pro. Do i need to take care of anything in particular .Please let me know the connectors are fine from the attached image.

Race_Chip.JPG
  3. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2011
  4. bna

bna Novizio

Bangalore
    @jishnu

Mine is a BS4 MJD(Feb 2011). Good to know about the toffees part. Thanks for the pointers.
  5. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    your welcome :)
  6. Have tried kiirus on one of my clients Swift and my Ritz I know it's off topic but just for info I have driven almost 15000kms now with the remap and my client has also done 10000kms on his odo and we both are very happy as it could not be traced at maruti.
  7. drifter

drifter Regolare

London/Mumbai
    The dealers usually do not bother. Maruti will be able to find out when a warranty claim is passed.
  8. Not sure why you wanted remap on Swift or Ritz, they are already in best tuned state as per "80%" people in the country :A
    -Sat
  9. bna

bna Novizio

Bangalore
    @jishnu

Whats the setting on the race chip for your linea MJD? Got mine today. Need to install.:)

regards
    Ashok