1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Race Chip Best Setting

Discussion in 'Engine and Drivetrain' started by moksh, Feb 7, 2015.

1. moksh

moksh Regolare

Mumbai/Germany
    Linea 1.3
    @Bassman I am out of reach , You may ask other members or ask support of race chip .I dont remeber the connectors....
    Bassman likes this.
  2. Bassman

Bassman Novizio

Pune
    Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Right so long story short, i reached out to the RaceChip guys with all the photographs. And they confirmed that the connector sent was incorrect. They sent a new connector cable (BIG thanks to @moksh for bringing it down from Germany - bro u r a life saver!)
    Fit it into the car and immediately put it into the highest setting advised - E2... And it is a monster!

I wanted to drive it for a few 1000 kms vefore posting here...

The car feels zippy as hell. Overtaking at low speeds is a breeze. Dont need to down shift at 30kmph on 4th gear to overtake. It just feels like a shot of red bull. Finally feels quick enough to take on a swift at low speeds as well. The car feels lighter. The trademark "large car laziness" that you associate with the punto is no longer there.

And the icing on the cake - the average has actually gone up by 1-2 kmpl!

Superb lil box! For ~10k,its a superb investment.

Niw planning the next upgrade... High performance air filters? Or a free flowing exhaust?
  3. moksh

moksh Regolare

Mumbai/Germany
    Linea 1.3

Its just a small help from my side . Enjoy your race chip ;)