1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

R S MOTORS - Charkop Mumbai

Discussion in 'Service Center Reviews' started by kirenh, Aug 4, 2011.

1. kirenh

kirenh Regolare

Mumbai/Pune
    Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    I am just told that an Ex-Fiatian Mr.Mohan Deshmukh has started a FIAT Service centre @ Hindusthan Naka - Charkop , Kandivili West.

They will be using all original Fiat spares and also have the best trained fiat mechanics.

Has anyone used their services? I think we can use them for all out of warantee issues as they are not an authorised SC by Fiat.

Kiran
  2. abk1980

abk1980 Amatore

Mumbai
    Kiren, did you go to them? Can you share any feedback?
  3. kirenh

kirenh Regolare

Mumbai/Pune
    Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    No I have not takem my car as it is under warantee, and have to go to an authorise service centre only. R.S.Motors are not a A.S.S.
  4. nobrakes

nobrakes

Mumbai
    I spoke to Kava Automobiles (opera house) who are supposedly Fiat part stockists, and they gave me the number for RS auto (affiliated to KAVA) since it's closer to my house. I basically wanted to find out about accessories & called them. The gentleman on the other side said that they can get whatever accessories I wanted and the do not keep any in stock, & he clearly metioned that they are a multi car brand workshop and not Fiat Specific workshop.

Cheers.
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2011
  5. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Most Fiat customers have had trouble with their cars due to lack of spare, or overcharging of spares and worst service due to vastly inadequate knowledge.

I found Mr. Mohan Deshmukh offered reasonable servicing rates and right guidance regarding most fiat car problems to me and others as well. Within RS Motors, he is the man to reckon on especially if your car has multiple sickness. Even if they service other cars (why not? since they are a private workshop) the fact is that they know exactly what and where to look for since Fiat cars are bit more tedious to work with, yet well worth the effort if maintained well.

My experience is that if you are patient enough with repeated follow-ups, they deliver well for the most part. You can find their number and address on Justdial. In case they want to know reference, tell them Prabhu from Malad suggested their name.
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2013
    AmeyKhedekar likes this.