1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

R.I.P Paul Walker :(

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by gurjinder, Dec 1, 2013.

1. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
  2. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Pune
    RIP really a sad news, one of the best actor!!
  3. Cubbie

Cubbie Superiore

Bangalore
    RIP Paul, you were the 'driving force' of customized racing cars for me !!

image.jpg
  4. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Indeed unfortunate! Liked his acting skills. What an irony! On screen, he enthralled audience with mind blowing high speed car scenes; off screen, he had his last breath in a high speed car crash :(

Sent from my Lumia using Tapatalk
  5. Punto834

Punto834 Timido

GOA,VASCO DA GAMA
    Truly a tragic death....for sumbody out at a charity event siiting in d passenger seat...carrera GT ,DEATH ABODE for Paul..RIP
  6. Shivam

Shivam Amatore

Ludhiana
    :sad1
    Rest In Peace....
  7. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    He will be sorely missed.. RIP Paul ....The fast n furious will never be the same again, may be they should consider stopping the series altogether in remembrance of the legend !! he changed the way we look at cars and one of the reasons which dramatically changed the mod scene in the country. Though he influenced some in the bad way like street racing, he still was an icon.. the scene of Han's death in tokyo drift comes to my mind now when i heard of his news in facebook !! The best ones of the lot FF1 and Tokyo drift, i ve lost count of how many times i ve watched em. A very sad start to our Sunday ! :(
  8. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    A very sad news to hear on Sunday morning,RIP Paul Walker,Fast & Furious never ever wont be same without you,loved his acting skills & i used to love watching him racing in Fast & Furious series of films,you had thought us how to race, drift, drive fast & furious sports cars.Miss you
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2013
  9. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    This is really a very sad news. F&F were always an inspiration to any automobile enthusiast & a series without Paul Walker is un imaginable . May his souls rest in peace.
  10. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    R.I.P. Paul Walker! The other actor who would have been on top and was cut down in prime was Heath Ledger (Joker).

He would have been the highest paid actor in industry after his Joker debut as a serious actor.
    1 person likes this.