1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Quick Meet May 8th - Mumbai

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by arishi, May 7, 2011.

1. Guys, sorry for the late note, Andy and I were planning to have a casual quick meet tomorrow morning. Anyone interested?
  2. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Arishi good move, dude have a nice meet and post more pictures of the meet,
    Hope will find more Fiatians from Mumbai / New Mumbai for the meet,
    Fingers crossed for more numbers as i think the notice is very short for the Bussy Mumbaities,
    have a great time.
  3. Tony as of now its just me and Andy mostly for an early morning breakfast meet somewhere in Navi Mumbai. Join in if possible
  4. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Hahahahahahahaha, I wish i would have made it to the breakfast, But I am toooooooooo far buddy, i am in Kuwait but will be in new Mumbai in July/Aug, thats the time we will surely have a monsoon meet.
    Think atleast Sandeep can make it to the meet,
  5. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    @arishi

yup im up for the meet...details plz?? time,venue etc :) it wud be better if the meet is held evening time..as its gettin to hot nowadays too stand out with our already hot beauties ;-)
    Last edited: May 7, 2011
  6. Poineeraaron, Andy is busy in the evening, Aniket is busy in the morning. So even I am also not sure when and where we gonna meet. I am fine for anytime tomorrow. I am just watching this thread, if you can suggest a time and place, I can be there.
  7. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    :-( well i guess its canned for morning as of now.. Am working this evening so cant make in the evening... if at all u guys are meeting up pass my Hi to everyone there...
  8. I guess it was too last minute so not much participation. Hope we can plan something in the coming months.