1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Quick help corner(other than cars)

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by sungoa2010, Jun 10, 2012.

1. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    I had installed it. Let me use for few days and I will give the feedback.
    Thanks for the link.
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2012
  2. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    I want to go for a powerful vacuum cleaner within the range 5-6 K. Any suggestions.
    How is trendy steel from Eureka Forbes?
    -sunil
  3. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    I am using the Eureka Forbes (I think it is Trendy) for the last 6 years without any issues. I recommend it.

Note:- It has served me well to Vacuum my old Getz and now Linea. It is more used in my cars than home. :D
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  4. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Thanks. I have the same intention. But I cannot express it in that way to my wife as she complains that I am more towards caring Punto than those at home. ;)
  5. sandy.chegi

sandy.chegi Novizio

Bangalore
    Hi Sunil,

If budget is not constraint and fine with EMIs, you get best vaccuum clear from Eurekha Forbes which is about 13K. My In-Laws bought it (referred by me and my wife) with 1800 per month and consequently their relatives bought as well. It has car attachments, powerful motor. When they bought, there was an offer of life time free service for top model. I guess they just said like that but even now it might be there. So just check it out.

EMIs might work out better(if you don't mind) than paying as you wouldn't feel you are paying. :)
    1 person likes this.
  6. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Yes. This is also good option. They offer EMI's with 0% interest.
  7. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Thanks. I will look at it. Let me check how much we require it. currently my requirement is cleaning car, tv,carpet etc. Our maid at home do rest of the things.:)
  8. mvb4u

mvb4u Regolare

AndhraPradesh
    Guntur
    Grande Punto 1.3
    That Rs.13,000/- model you are referring may be wet and dry model is euroclean wet and dry, and is a hell lot powerful. It sucks dust and left outs great from the corners that otherwise hard to reach. I have the one and I remember it is Rs.11,990/- and I bought it a year ago.

Here is the link for the model that I have.

Euroclean Wet and Dry Vacuum Cleaner, India | Eureka Forbes Limited
    1 person likes this.
  9. sandy.chegi

sandy.chegi Novizio

Bangalore
    Yuppy, that's the one I am talking about.
  10. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Hope if I use it to clean the car interior, the parts of center console won't come out. :-D
    2 people like this.