1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Quick help corner(other than cars)

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by sungoa2010, Jun 10, 2012.

1. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    I paid 120 when i got it done in bangalore few months back! (might well be more than 6 months. need to check now, was somehow under the impression that its valid for an year) they told for petrol vehicles its 60 and for diesels they have to do lot of checks so its costlier.
  2. Oops .. I was saying abt Petrol car .. it is new info for me that for diesel cars PUC costs more .. I thought it was same for any variant ..

Ajit
  3. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    The first 1 year for any new vehicle 2 or 4, we need not get the Pollution checked. But ater the 1st year we have to get the pollution checked and obtain a certificate which is valid for 6 months. So every 6 momths you have to renew your PUCC. I am not sure about the prices being same all over India since its definitely not 100 Rs. in Hyderabad. Last time I got it for 60Rs. or something. I have to get it renewed again in couple of weeks.
    1 person likes this.
  4. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    In goa it is 100 for the past 2-3 years.
  5. Arryan

Arryan Regolare

Bhilai
    Linea 1.3
    In my state it is Rs. 50.00. Moreover, I don't need to undergo any test, just visible inspection of the car is sufficient.
    I purchase the PUC only when I have to travel through another state.
  6. Its Rs.50 in Chennai. I got it done 3 months back for my Palio MJD at the IOC fuel station in LB Road.
  7. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Thread title is misleading :D

Whatever thread we create we end up talking cars!
    1 person likes this.
  8. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Thanks teky. I purposefully put it here to give a initial momentum. Now turbo has kicked and hope it will run even without a pedal press in initial gears like our MJDs.:-D

Freinds, I got my answer may be we can help Bala so that he get better lunch at chennai(see the first post):D
  9. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    Also we need to take help of some chennai tfians to spot bala's linea and post its picture here :p
    1 person likes this.
  10. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    @ Teky : +1 to you, I had the same feeling but can't help talking about cars. Whatever we discuss it comes back to cars and Fiat.